Title: Historic Haven COVID-19 Entry and Occupancy Procedures
Purpose: The purpose of this Standard Operating Procedures is to outline procedures for entry into and occupancy of the Historic Haven during and in compliance with the Phase 2/3 Maryland COVID-19 business requirements.
Hand Soap (IAW USCDC standards)
Hand Towels for drying hands (IAW USCDC standards)
Cleaning supplies IAW and to meet USCDC standards
Hand Sanitizer (IAW USCDC standards)
Signage to designate the Warm Zone
Signage to designate seating areas not to be used IAW social distancing
Trash receptacle and trash bags
- During the limited occupancy Phase 2/3 COVID-19 restrictions, the Historic Haven will maintain a customer/patron occupancy of no more than 35 occupants. Admissions into the Historic Haven will be limited to this maximum capacity. A customer/patron is defined as a person other than the owners/staff of the Historic Haven.
- Entry into the Historic Haven
- At the beginning of each business day, upon opening, each owner and any opening staff will complete and sign a copy of the HH-Form-00001. Each owner/staff will then immediately wash their hands in the fashion proposed by the USCDC (https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html).
- The owner/staff will then disinfect each chair, table, and high touch surfaces thoroughly IAW USCDC standards (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/disinfecting-building-facility.html).
- The owner/staff will ensure the availability of standardized hand sanitizer (https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/hand-sanitizer-use.html), soap, and water for patrons/customer.
- The owner/staff will maintain face covering (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html) at all times.
- Before entry potential customers/patrons will sanitize their hands with provided hand sanitizer in the Warm Zone waiting area. Customers/patrons will be responsible for wearing the proper face covering IAW 2.d. at all times.
- Customers/Patrons will then complete and sign a copy of HH-Form-00001 with a sanitized pen provided by the Historic Haven. The pen will be disinfected before and after every use by an owner/staff.
- Patrons can be denied entry into the Historic Haven for any reason by the owners as outlined in HH-Form-00001.
- Upon completion of HH-Form-00001, the customer/patron will be admitted into Historic Haven.
- Only 1 HH-Form-00001 per 24 hours needs to be completed. Any customer/patron or owner/staff that leaves the premises of the Historic Haven will repeat steps outlined in #2 to gain entry (except HH-Form-00001).
- There will be absolutely no smoking or vaping of any kind in the Warm Zone.
- The doors will remain locked at all times and the Owners/Staff will control the admittance and admittance procedures.
- During Occupancy of the Historic Haven
- All Customers/Patrons and Owners/Staff shall maintain distance of 6’ from each other at all times.
- All Customers/Patrons and Owners/Staff shall wear face coverings (IAW 2.d.) at all times.
- Customers/Patrons and/or Owners/Staff shall not touch anyone else’s belonging, including the property of the Historic Haven. This includes, but is not limited to, books, videos, DVDs, blu-rays, miniatures, games, etc.
- Food and beverages shall not be shared between Customers/Patrons and/or Owners/Staff.
- Food and beverages sold to Customers/Patrons and/or Owners/Staff shall only be handed out by a owner/staff member qualified by the Owners. Said staff member will wash their hand thoroughly IAW 2.c. before and after resuming any food and beverage duty.
- All Customers/Patrons and/or Owners/Staff are encouraged to wash their hands IAW 2.c. every hour on the hour and before and after handling anything that has been possibly handled by another Customer/Patron and/or Owner/Staff.
- These requirements apply to each area of the Historic Haven regardless of activity.
- The Owners reserve the right to remove any Customer/Patron/Staff for any reason at any time without reason.
- Before and After Each Activity
- An activity group is described as a group of Customer/Patrons and/or Owners/Staff that participate in a single activity such as a board game session, a roleplaying game session, a miniature game session, a crafting session (be it actually crafting or a class). This group could consist of 1 or more people.
- Before each activity, the group of Customers/Patrons and/or Owners/Staff shall clean the activity area IAW 2.b.
- Each person in an activity group shall maintain the 6’ distance IAW 3.a.. Thus, not sitting next to each other or occupying too many seats around a table. Distancing will be assisted by “Social Distancing” signage.
- During an activity, no person shall touch another person or attempt to touch another person (as this violates the 6’ distance IAW 3.a.)
- After an activity, the group of Customers/Patrons and/or Owners/Staff shall clean the activity area IAW 2.b.
- There shall be no trash laying about for any reason. All trash shall be deposited in the appropriate receptacle provided by the Historic Haven.
- Each completed HH-Form-00001 shall be maintained by the Owners in a neat, orderly, secure, and easily accessible manner for a period of 2 years.
- At the end of the business day, Owners/Staff shall repeat steps 2.a. through 2.d.
- These procedures will not end until the State of Maryland has stipulated new guidelines and requirements for business operations during the COVID-19 event.